[talk-au] [SOTM] State of country Australia poster

Emilie Laffray emilie.laffray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 11:41:14 BST 2010

On 7 June 2010 07:06, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a bit confused what you're asking for. Are you asking for someone
> (or someones) to produce an Australian poster? What's the deadline? Or
> one has already been done, but you'd like someone Australian to
> present it?

The deadline is a few days before the State of the Map (9-11th of July). I
would like to see a poster done by the Australian community so it can be
displayed at the SOTM. Obviously, it would be better for an Australian to
present it, but if no one can come, it will be still displayed.
I am finishing a sample and I will display it soon.

Emilie Laffray