[talk-au] The nearmap effect

Neil Penman ianaf4you at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 04:37:52 BST 2010

Only the vast majority of these were not sourced from Nearmap (except in
 some of the country areas not previously covered by Yahoo).  They may
have been updated by somebody using nearmap imagery, mostly trivial
changes, but they would have been originally created via survey or from
Yahoo. Certainly names would not have been sourced from nearmap.
Wouldn't it would make more sense if the source tag was only applied to
changesets?  Even that is not ideal as in one changeset multiple sources
 could  be used, ie survey for names, nearmap for layout.