[talk-au] Things that would be nice if they rendered...

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 00:22:53 BST 2010

On 9 June 2010 09:07, John Henderson <snowgum at gmx.com> wrote:
> Do I put it on the main international wiki, or just the Australian one?

Map features page, but first I'd come up with a better name, even
wikipedia couldn't find anything related to the 2 keywords you list
below

> Just to make things more difficult, searching for a dictionary
> definition gives me alternative spellings: "cavaletti" and "cavalletti".
>  I guess I should try to determine which is more widely used, although
> my spell-checkers don't like either.

Dictionary.com had this:

"A small, portable jump for schooling horses. Constructed of light
poles, 4 to 6 ft long, resting on a cross of timber at each end so
that the pole is 12 to 18 inches above the ground."

Which doesn't seem like a permanent barrier type to me.