[talk-au] Things that would be nice if they rendered...

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 08:25:39 BST 2010

On 9 June 2010 17:17, John Henderson <snowgum at gmx.com> wrote:
> There's plenty of evidence now that the correct term is "cavaletti". I've
> also found a BNT area coordinator, and active horsewoman, referring to them
> by that term.

Doesn't mean the term hasn't been abused, the only thing on google I
can find is about horse jumps, and only the temporary kind, and
nothing on wikipedia, this seems to me that they may be called by
something else so as not to confuse them with jumps...

> I feel that its being a barrier cavaletti and not a jump is completely and
> adequately given by the tag "barrier=cavaletti".

Can you post any links to where you've seen these fixed barriers
referred to anything but jumps?