[talk-au] Residential landuse

Craig Feuerherdt craigfeuerherdt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 02:33:53 BST 2010

I am sure they are called numerous things, what is the most appropriate/most
commonly recognised term in the Australian context?
A farm is an area of land that you derive the majority of your income from.
Given the drought of the last decade it could be argued that there are many
more "hobby farms" across the southern states. Personally I don't like the
term, but if it is a majority consensus then I will fall into line :)