[talk-au] Rivers and streams

Markus markus_g at bigpond.com
Mon Jun 21 10:43:11 BST 2010

The data is part of the GIG Dataset - 250K scale

Follow this link and choose Topography with Innamincka as an example for the
keyword and press show me results.

https://www.ga.gov.au/products/servlet/controller?event=DEFINE_PRODUCTS

It is small but I am interested in adding the water ways and lakes for the
SA National Parks. I plan to do it park by park.

Markus.