[talk-au] Sydney Wiki page actively discourages mapping pubs

Tom Brennan website at ozultimate.com
Sun Jun 27 08:51:20 BST 2010

On 27/06/2010 2:10 AM, John Smith wrote:
> Since I'm not in Sydney I was hessitent to make changes, at least
> without announcing ahead of time.

Fair enough.  However, I think it's out of date enough that you could
just make the changes anyway. It will probably spur some Sydneysiders to
then tidy it up.

>> Speaking of which, the NoName layer appears way out of date. There are
>> streets I named a couple of months ago that still haven't made it off that
>> layer. Is it still being regenerated?
>
> Is this the BTC noname layer or the Cloudmade noname layer?

It's the Cloudmade layer. Even with a cache refresh it's still months
out of date in the area I'm interested in. I had to Google BTC to find
out what it was, but its NoName layer is much more up to date.

cheers