[talk-au] Queensland parks, forests and conservation areas

Markus markus_g at bigpond.com
Tue Jun 29 14:18:20 BST 2010

Hi James,

Sorry but I have just been looking at the boundary=protected_area tag. It
appears it is a new tag someone has made to render specific ways using
KOSMOS rendering platform.

I am not sure if it is an approved tag. Although I quite like the idea of
it.

May need to use the boundary=national_park

Maybe someone can clarify.

I was also looking at mkgmap (used to produce Garmin maps) and it appears
that the default is to render off leisure=nature_reserve and landuse=forest
and not boundary=national_park. Also no mention of protected_area.

Markus