[talk-au] Queensland parks, forests and conservation areas

Markus markus_g at bigpond.com
Wed Jun 30 08:54:58 BST 2010

You could use protection_title=Conservation park

Usefull additional keys

key

value

discription

<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key:protection_title&action
=edit&redlink=1> protection_title=

wildlife sanctuary, Zapovedniki, Nationalpark, Special Protected Area, World
Heritage Convention, Aesthetic Forest, Heritage River, Indian Reserve, ...

Title or type of protection. The national destination, the formal title or
type of protection (see level-table).

Important! You should give this. To make differences within one level. At
the end it gives too a sample of terms. Put the proper name as key-value.
The individual labeling, f.e. like the phillipine "Nipas Category".

Markus