[talk-au] Canberra Mapping Party Haiti Edition

Shoaib Burq shoaib at nomad-labs.com
Mon Mar 1 14:26:05 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Its time we had the next Canberra Mapping Party. We will be meeting at the
Botanic Gardens on 20 March 2010 at 10AM.  Note how the map for the Botanic
Gardens looks a bit dull: http://osm.org/go/uNlRhT5kz--  we will change
this.

Details given at links below:

Register At: http://mappingparty.eventwax.com/canberra-mapping-party-2/
Event Wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Canberra/Mapping_Parties/2010-03-20
Calendar Entry: Canberra Mapping Party
Event<https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=ajA4aHE4NnJzaXVvN3E1OTBkcXJ2Z3ExNjggdTlyc2g1aXRtMjBrbW1qNTM3b2k0ZjZqZHNAZw&tmsrc=u9rsh5itm20kmmj537oi4f6jds%40group.calendar.google.com>

Feel free to pass on the details to friends who may be interested in
attending and please do get in touch if you have any questions.

Kind regards
Shoaib Burq
--

PS. if you are a seasoned mapper please consider looking at the organizer
TODO list and email me to talk about helping out with the prep:

Canberra
twitter: http://twitter.com/sabman