[talk-au] Nearmap OSM data expanded

Luke Woolley lswoolley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 10:07:00 GMT 2010

Very nice. The new transparent tiles look great. The different road colours will take a little getting used to, but the map is so much more vibrant now. Keep up the great work! Maybe you can get the code to enable Australian Highway Shields from John so you can render them instead of the default OSM ones. Would make a nice touch.