[talk-au] Nearmap Coverage

Ben Last ben.last at nearmap.com
Tue May 4 01:14:41 BST 2010

> On 3 May 2010 22:46, Luke Woolley <lswoolley at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm quite interested to know what areas NearMap are keen on flying next (I
> > should say we all are!)
>
> Our general principle is "we try not to overpromise so we can be sure to
deliver" :)  So it's less a question of keeping things close to our chest
than it is of keeping the flexibility to fly/process/publish surveys in
whatever order makes most sense given the business priorities.  That having
been said, the best way to get as straight an answer as we can give is to
ask in the forums (http://forum.nearmap.com).  If/when we can tell you where
we're planning to fly, we will.  And yes, we definitely do listen to
requests to fill in gaps!

Cheers
Ben

--