[talk-au] Fwd: [OSM-talk] old Army Map Service Topographic Maps as WMS ?

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Sat May 8 03:04:51 BST 2010

Since US Gov data isn't copyright I thought this might interest some
as there is some Australian maps...

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/imw/txu-oclc-6654394-sd-sc-52-2nd-ed.jpg
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/imw/txu-oclc-6654394-sd-sc-54-2nd-ed.jpg
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/imw/txu-oclc-6654394-sf-49-50-1st-ed.jpg