[talk-au] T-Shirts

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Sun May 23 12:50:00 BST 2010

I'm starting to wear out some of my geek shirts and would like an OSM
shirt and I was just wondering if others would also like shirts.

At this stage not sure on price, but a couple of sites I've seen will
do full colour A4 prints on shirts for about $30, not sure on postage,
although with some quantity hopefully the price will come down.

At this stage I'm just trying to find out if others would be
interested, I don't have any designs in mind, or any other planning.