[talk-au] Australian Coastline

Markus markus_g at bigpond.com
Mon May 24 12:33:18 BST 2010

The Coastline error checker doesn't appear to update very often. I have
found the coastline checker still displays errors that I fixed a month ago.

It also doesn't seem to always care about reversed coastline either.

I use Mapsource with my garmin nuvi and it quite often has problems drawing
the coastline from mgkmap creations. I thought it would be a good exercise
to see if relations will help.

I also plan to add some coastline national parks that are split at the
coastline and plan to use the relations for checking my work.

Markus.