[talk-au] [Fwd:[OpenStreetMap] Tagging Tidal Ways]

David Murn davey at incanberra.com.au
Tue May 25 18:07:50 BST 2010

I received this follow-up email to a query about some strange tagging.
I thought it was worth throwing out there to get the lists opinion on
the appropriate way to tag this road.  In summary, it is 21km long and
is one-way for 10.5hrs, dual-way for 1.5hr, then one-way in the opposite
direction for 10.5hrs and dual-way again for 1.5hr.  Then just for fun,
on weekends, the day/night pattern is reversed.

The way involved is http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/29157697

*grabs the popcorn*