[talk-au] [Fwd: [OpenStreetMap] Re: Marree, South Australia]

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Mon Nov 1 10:01:07 GMT 2010

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:28:08 +1000
Ross Scanlon <info at 4x4falcon.com> wrote:

> Please don't touch them, I'll arrange to have the reverts run over
> this weekend (30th-31st October).

My significant other is waiting impatiently to edit Marree.
How are you going with this?
Really we have plenty else to map for a few days.

Then there are other changesets listed by Staehler in May
>>> #4341783
>>> #4341031
>>> #4339058
>>> #4338519
>>> #4332119
>>> #4330945
>>> #4330174

and we need to be sure that they are all reverted.

Yes, staehler agreed to this in May, and asked another mapper to
assist, and we need to ensure that it is completed.

Liz