[talk-au] license change map

Neil Penman ianaf4you at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 05:59:42 GMT 2010

Wouldn't this problem be easier to manage if each CC-BY data source was kept in
separate data store which is combined as a layer on the client or tile server?
These layers could then be attributed when or if they  are actually shown.  This
would also simplify the situation where data such as the postcode boundaries is
being attributed to the ABS but has been changed by an OSM mapper, possibly not
for the better, as well as allowing us to easily incorporate updates.