[talk-au] license change map

{withheld} Pheasant.Coucal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 01:40:54 GMT 2010

On 22/11/10 11:49, Steve Bennett wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Nick Hocking <nick.hocking at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Certainly, it unfortunately appears that there will be whole villages/towns
>> that will remain red.  These will need to be resurveyed. I believe that this
>> will take about one year (or maybe two at the most) but considereing OSM's
>> huge importance to society, I do not see this as a big issue. In fact it
>> would give me a good reason to visit towns that I have not yet seen since
>> I've run out of roads to survey.
>
> Was there any particular reason to throw this almighty "fuck you" out
> there? Just trying to cause a lot of anger, or was there some sort of
> productive intent that I missed?
>
> Steve

Um, remind me again which part of "rhetorical question" confuses you?

Fact is, uncertainty buggers volunteer efforts. Party A has been
lazy/greedy/incompetent/arrogant/(this list could get really tedious
soon) with regard to its membership. Some of whom take abiding offence.
Even fewer of whom are going to have long memories, and never do another
useful thing for Party A. Some rare individuals are going to obstruct
Party A. A rare few gifted psychotics are out there researching Molotov
and coming to strange conclusions.

Welcome to the diversity and perversity that is human nature.

Now back to that question about questions. Just why is anybody acting
surprised?

Oh, and I forgot to mention there are a plethora of parties springing up
who are not Party A...