[talk-au] Fwd: license change map

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Mon Nov 22 21:33:15 GMT 2010

On 22 November 2010 20:02, Elizabeth Dodd <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:

> I find this quite offensive. Because I have discussed things and asked
> questions, while indicating that I do not agree, I have been treated
> extremely rudely on other OSM mailing lists, in particular by persons
> in 'high places'. I have been labelled a 'troll' which I am not, and
> been the subject of personal abuse by SteveC.
>
> All that has happened is polarisation of the debate, and I firmly
> suggest that if you read talk-au you never post again.

Elizabeth, I tried to start a discussion with you offlist a few months
ago, instead you decided to belittle me about my age. (I haven't had
that since I was in my twenties so maybe I am just being overly
sensitive.)
Since you have stated: "I will continue to be somewhat disruptive on
the lists and remain polite while doing so."

Lets leave the past and restart...

Could you kindly restate your questions and I will attempt to answer
them to the best of my ability.

Regards
 Grant