[talk-au] CT / ODbL approval by changeset.

David Groom reviews at pacific-rim.net
Tue Nov 23 00:02:23 GMT 2010

Location is unlikely to be of much help.

Having looked through some of my changesets, and tried to decide "is this
one which would be acceptable under the CT's ?", I guess what I'm looking at
is any easy way to see what changed, and most importantly information
regarding the source tags of data affected by that changeset.

In particular, did I add or change a source tag, - which would indicate what
the source was that I was using for that particular changeset.

Ultimately however it will have to be accepted that there will be some
instances where it is impossible to determine if a changeset is acceptable
or not.