[talk-au] Looks like Nearmap is gone from JOSM slippymap plugin

Emilie Laffray emilie.laffray at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 10:18:45 GMT 2010

On 26 November 2010 08:59, John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does this mean talks with Nearmap has failed to come to an amicable
> arrangement?
>
> before:
> http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/editors/josm/plugins/slippymap/src/org/openstreetmap/josm/plugins/slippymap/SlippyMapPreferences.java?p=24300
> after:
> http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/editors/josm/plugins/slippymap/src/org/openstreetmap/josm/plugins/slippymap/SlippyMapPreferences.java

As far as I can tell, we are still talking with Nearmap to find a compromise
acceptable to both party. The last email I exchanged with Ben Last was last
night. I don't think we are near a breakdown in communication at all. I
don't know who did this but I suspect it is for the same reason that it was
removed from Potlatch in the first place.
I am still hopeful that an agreement can be found as progress is being made
towards resolving our difference.

Emily Laffray