[talk-au] A proposal to change Botany Bay into a relation

Markus_g markus_g at bigpond.com
Sun Oct 10 11:10:35 BST 2010

Had a look, a few errors spotted.

1) Weeney Bay and Quibury Bay are joined together as a way. Need to
separarate them as separate ways. Easiest way is to create 2 filters on each
way. IE Weeney Bay and Quibury Bay. Then you can turn each way off and on to
fix.

2) Botany Bay is still set as coastline.

3) Should set Botany Bay relation as mulipolygon. Then make islands inners
of Botany Bay Multipolygon. Also make other 3 bays as outers.

4) Add extra way for coastline across Botany Bay after removing coastline
from Botany Bay.

I think thats it.

Regards,

Markus_g