[talk-au] A proposal to change Botany Bay into a relation

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 23:30:08 BST 2010

Okay, I've just moved the bay tags to multipolygon, and added that
small way that closes Bare Island to the multipolygon. I've left the
ABS tags on the outer way, because that is what they are attributing,
the location of the nodes on that way. The fact that the outer way
forms Botany Bay I know from local_knowledge, hence I don't see why
the mulitpolygon should be attributed to ABS.

I also just added the straight coastline that crosses the entrance to the bay.