[talk-au] Is the RTA making their own fork..

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 00:33:11 BST 2010

Yup, thats what it looks like,

it states
http://www.mybikeroute.info/about+My+Bikeroute/default.aspx
"• To be included in the underlying dataset for an online bike
trip-planning facility offered through the Transport Info 131500
website"

http://www.131500.com.au/maps/cycling

And looking at the PDFs, it appears that it would simply be an overlay
ontop of their own geo-data.

But it's great to see that they are embracing the concept of
croudsourcing, to make the city dataset better :)

Cheers,
Sam