[talk-au] Port Hacking (Bay v. Water)

Markus_g markus_g at bigpond.com
Wed Oct 20 14:08:12 BST 2010

I have noticed that Port Hacking still doesn't appear in blue on the Mapnik
Layer. Maybe natural=bay isn't supported as multipolygons. On the wikki it
only shows usage to be for nodes and ways. It doesn't make sense though that
it worked ok on Botany Bay.

I had a look at world usage of natural=bay

  tag	     value	uses	   node	way  relation
natural	bay	15,286  15,029	240	17

Maybe it should be natural=water after all.

Any ideas.

Markus.