[talk-au] Big WA trace #4

Neil Penman ianaf4you at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 12:57:53 BST 2010

Hi,

Thats quite a lot of travelling.  I've traced in a very small part of the data south of Southern Cross.  Do you have information on road names, surface and classifications? I've provisionally used unclassified for the highway types.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-31.7852&lon=119.3581&zoom=12&layers=M

Regards

Neil