[talk-au] outback SA street names

Neil Penman ianaf4you at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 22:33:25 BST 2010

I could be wrong about this but  It looks to me like Rosscoe added the street names for Marree.  Most of the information in the changeset you referenced is for Coober Pedy.  As far as I can tell the guy was on holiday in Aus mapped Coober Pedy then traveled on through Marree adding the pub as he went.

Any way if you have concerns I think you should contact him directly before suggesting his work be reverted.