[talk-au] outback SA street names

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 06:16:10 BST 2010

As far as street names are concerned, we could just pick up the names for
the streets currently unnamed by survey from the Atlas of SA, and attribute
appropriately.

If someone gets updated names from survey, they can update.  Until then the
temptation to just add them from a commercial map is gone.

It would only take a couple of minutes for Maree/Coober Pedy, and the
problem as far as street names go would vanish.

Ian.

That then removes the tempation