[talk-au] NearMap

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 23:20:34 BST 2010

On 16 September 2010 08:15, Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> wrote:
> It will take forever if you never start the discussion.  ;-)

I was under the impression the LWG was already talking to Nearmap,
however I don't have a problem with the current license, so I don't
see a point in wasting it to further the agenda of commercial
entities...

> That will vary by publisher.  The permission from the Canadian
> government took a couple of days but others might be faster.

I'm suspicious that the data is going to be compatible with the CTs,
but of course these little details are swept under the rug...