[talk-au] Fwd: [OSM-dev] To OSM editor authors ...

Michael Hampson mhampson at fastmail.com.au
Wed Apr 6 13:09:29 BST 2011

So is Phase 4 the end for those that don't agree? What happens to the
data if we don't agree? and the data built on top of that data?

I have read what I could about the new Contributor Terms and I get the
drift about the CC-BY-SA and ODbL. Just not sure about the OSMF bit.

Regards,

Michael Hampson
0416 685 785