[talk-au] Fwd: [OpenStreetMap] OpenStreetMap is changing the licence

James Livingston lists at sunsetutopia.com
Thu Apr 7 02:26:32 BST 2011

On 7 April 2011 09:42, David Murn <davey at incanberra.com.au> wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 09:17 +1000, Michael Hampson wrote:
> > This came through over night.
> >
> > Is it a standard mailer going out to all?
>
> I received the same, so presumably yes.

More importantly is it a official OSMF or semi-official LWG email, or just
some pro-ODbL people spamming everyone?

If it's the latter, then I don't think people should be doing that. Imagine
the ruckus caused is some of the anti-ODbL people started spamming those
that had accepted saying they should change their choice to Decline.

--
James