[talk-au] Wiki + Data Sources + Licensing Categories

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 11:47:58 BST 2011

On 8 April 2011 16:58, Ian Sergeant <inas66+osm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Despite your attempts to sidetrack this discussion from the your data
> import to some wider OSM licencing issue, I won't be sidetracked here.

The problem is no one seems to want to answer the hard questions,
everyone that should be dealing with these issues just seem to want to
ignore them and hope they stopped being asked. I don't wish to seem to
be picking on you personally, however someone needs to man up and take
responsibility for their choices or change where OSM-F is headed if
the positions are unsupportable with facts.