[talk-au] Fwd: [OSM-dev] To OSM editor authors

Neal Schulz neal.schulz at internode.on.net
Mon Apr 11 22:47:27 BST 2011

Hi Nick,

But where is the incentive to do this? Why would I keep contributing
to a project that thinks it is OK to delete their contributers data? I
know they haven't deleted my data yet but it is on the table. The fact
that it is on the table means there is no incentive to keep
contributing to the project.

The only thing that gives me hope is that all the current data can be
forked into a new project and I can follow my data there. It is safer
to wait for the dust to settle before investing effort that might go
to waste if this doesn't happen.

Cheers,
Neal