[talk-au] Reverting a bad edit?

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 01:07:44 BST 2011

Hi.

Does anyone on this list have the skills to revert an edit?

I was checking some relations today, and discovered a section of the City of
Sydney missing. When I went to fix it up, I discovered that the roads that
previously formed part of the relation are missing. I found the edit that
deleted the roads. It is the only edit by the user, so I have sent them a
message to check if this was a mistake.

The edit was on April 7, so it's probably a bit far back for an automatic
revert.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the roads back? This is the
change set: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/7790440

It deleted 29 ways and 244 nodes.

 - Ben Kelley.