[talk-au] How many NearMap users do you think have accepted the new CTs and ODbL?

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Tue Apr 26 15:50:58 BST 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 9:24 AM, David Murn <davey at incanberra.com.au> wrote:

> I was wondering this question tonight.

[ ... ]

> This only shows where there is clear evidence of licence violations
> without having to look past the data's tags.

[ ... ]

> Food for thought

"Junk food" at best.  ;-)  OSM is currently published under CC-By-SA.
There is no current "violation", even if what you suggest would be
considered a "violation".  We already know that some contributors have
changesets that they wish to have removed before ODbL publication.
That can't be done until Phase 4.