[talk-au] Missing streets in Sydney

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 04:33:52 BST 2011

Hi Ben,
I'm sure all the avid "tracers"out there will deny this,but, I believe that
this is the downside to tracing.  Once an area looks well mapped, there is
little incentive for anyone to go there to map it properly. I'd really like
it if all roads that don't have names yet (in OSM) were just deleted. Then
II'd be much more inclined to drive there and collect all the infomation.

I think that I may have traced a couple of roads in Grand Junction
Colorado,but I'm about to drive there to collect names and any other info
available.

Cheers
Nick