[talk-au] Missing streets in Sydney

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Fri Aug 26 21:47:54 BST 2011

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 06:32:14 +1000
John Henderson <snowgum at gmx.com> wrote:

> On 26/08/11 13:33, Nick Hocking wrote:
>
> > I'd > really like it if all roads that don't have names yet (in OSM)
> > were just deleted. Then II'd be much more inclined to drive there
> > and collect all the infomation.
>
> Having a quick look around, it looks like one of us needs to put some
> names onto the map of Cowra:
>
> http://osm.org/go/uNfeplBS-?layers=N
>
> John H

A lot of those streets were placed by a particular person whom I know
traced from Google in particular places.
I'll stop that accusation there.
I haven't been able to put many names to streets in Cowra because I
don't travel through there often.
If the streets are traced from sources which shouldn't have been used,
then of course they should be deleted as Nick suggests.