[talk-au] Missing streets in Sydney

Sam Couter sam at couter.id.au
Sat Aug 27 00:16:11 BST 2011

Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:
> A lot of those streets were placed by a particular person whom I know
> traced from Google in particular places.
> I'll stop that accusation there.
> I haven't been able to put many names to streets in Cowra because I
> don't travel through there often.

I do, and I've been meaning to name all the streets. Of course I haven't
yet done so. Next trip will be in a week, but it will be my daughter's
birthday and I don't know if I'll have time.

> If the streets are traced from sources which shouldn't have been used,
> then of course they should be deleted as Nick suggests.

I am unaware of the sources used for mapping Cowra. If I collect all
the street names I'll also have GPS traces to match.
Sam Couter         |  mailto:sam at couter.id.au