[talk-au] Undreadful Imports

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 02:11:10 BST 2011

Hi.

AFAIK there is no PD source of postcode data.

Merging an import of postcode and/or admin boundaries with existing data
might be quite a time consuming job.

Even if you assume that all the current rev 1 admin/postcode boundaries get
removed at some point (because the ABS does not agree to the new license)
that still leaves a problem for any boundaries that have been edited.

  - Ben Kelley.