[talk-au] Residential Roads

Peter Watson peter.bmwk75rt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 08:10:25 GMT 2011

I have a fairly narrow view on what a residential road is in Aust. 1. Is in
a built up area or suburb, 2. Has 50km/h or less speed limit. 3. Has house
blocks on at least one side. I find so many roads in the maps which are out
of town, have acre blocks or farms on them and have been tagged by the
maxspeed bot as 50km/h because they have been tagged residential. These
roads often have speedlimits of 60 or higher. I think these should be
tagged unclassified. What do other mappers think.
Peter