[talk-au] Re-entering data to avoid licensing failure

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 02:35:42 GMT 2011

Hi John,

For towns that I have completely suryeyed, I will be remapping roads, as
necessary to ensure that my survey work is not lost to the project.

These roads will be completely replaced by my original data, maybe with
some help from Bing imagery where it will help
improve the accuracy of my GPS traces. Other things (like power lines etc)
will need to be remapped at some time.

I'm not sure I can complete this by the cutover date but that is no great
problem for a long term project.

>From memory, these towns include, but are not limited to.....

Canberra
Queanbeyan