[talk-au] Re-entering data to avoid licensing failure

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 08:53:15 GMT 2011

But I was quoting and responding directly to Ben's email, where he said "I
think it's clear we need an automated way to remove non-new-ct-accepting
edits from ways where v1 was by an acceptor".

I was proposing a manual way through the API to kinda achieve this, which
could be partly scripted.  Assuming nobody with db rights comes to our
assistance.

Ian.