[talk-au] Re-entering data to avoid licensing failure

Sam Wilson sam at archives.org.au
Fri Dec 16 10:43:47 GMT 2011

Hullo everyone,

I keep well out of the whole legal/political side of OSM usually, but
I'd just like to ask if I should be doing anything in particular whilst
editing these days, before the licence change?  I mean, people keep
talking about deleting and recreating data that's been added by
decliners, and it rather sounds like a fair bit of work!  If I just
carry on as usual, am I making more work for everyone later, or is it
going to be okay?  I don't particularly fancy having piles of my
contributions removed because they're building on decliners' data!

Thanks,
Sam.

PS: Please say "yeah it'll all be fine"!  ;-)