[talk-au] Re-entering data to avoid licensing failure

Leon Kernan lkernan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 09:55:41 GMT 2011

For those interested in when and how the maxspeed change was done, here's a
couple of changesets to start looking at (and i'm sure there are others
around the same time)

http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/chang<http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/5167338>
eset/5167338 <http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/5167338>