[talk-au] I deleted a few locality boundaries...

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 00:38:02 GMT 2011

What happens where the current boundaries have been edited since the
initial import?

e.g. Where the boundary follows some geographical feature that is difficult
to survey, like a river.

Often the river tags have been added to the ABS data way. Removing the
boundary removes the river. I have seen rail lines like this as well.

  - Ben.

Ben Kelley