[talk-au] Remapping Sydney's railways

Ben Johnson tangararama at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 06:31:22 GMT 2011

Thanks Ben that's a great idea. I'll keep whatever nodes I can and
extrapolate from there.

I really didn't want this raising old wounds, nor do I want people
dwelling on it. I was just letting the community know that someone
(i.e. me) is working on this particular piece of infrastructure, so
that hopefully others will start rebuilding other stuff. There are
plenty of things needing attention.

Does it make sense to come up with a priority list of targets to
remap? I'm thinking coastlines, lakes, islands, waterways, major road,
rail, etc..

I reckon most "Joe-Blow" contributors in Australia are blissfully
unaware of the various license inspector tools available and the
actions needed to be taken. How do we wake them up?

BJ