[talk-au] Relicensing per changeset?

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Sat Feb 5 22:46:44 GMT 2011

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 13:45:52 -0500
Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> wrote:

> A small thing perhaps, but the next step requested by the board prior
> to 31 March is Phase 3, which adds the "decline" option to the current
> accept option.  I expect that the improved CTs (1.2.4) will be
> available at the same time, pending the required translations.  March
> 31 is not a "switch over" date,
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Database_License/Implementation_Plan

In that case I've missed some meeting minutes, because that is not what
I last read.
Mushroom theory confirmed.

My understanding (shared by some others) was that Phase 3 was to start
1st April 2011, that is if not accepting new terms, no editing. the
Implementation Plan referenced above doesn't seem to have "adding the
Decline button" in it, but it is an important step.