[talk-au] What's happening in April? (was: Re: Suitable Garmin GPS Devices)

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 07:12:57 GMT 2011

/me is hoping that there will be multiple API instances globally so
then the planet load can be shared.

Ideally, designated country-specific APIs which require a unique login
will be setup and ready for april 1st..

This makes for merging the API's at a later date (when the dust
settles) MUCH easier.

cheers,
Sam