[talk-au] Massive flooding

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 11:07:38 GMT 2011

I heard that they were planning to do flights up north a few days ago,
but couldn't get flight permissions, what with the state of emergency.
 And in the southeast (actually, pretty much everywhere, today), you'd
get lovely grey clouds right now.  In fact, if you look at Brisbane,
it hasn't been updated for months, for that very reason.

Stephen